Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Ooops Upside Your Head.

I promised myself that I wouldn't blog about the Tiger Woods scandal. I'm not too keen on seeing his dirty laundry being aired out in public like this. Yes, I do have issues with some of the things he has said about his race or for that matter not being black. I admit I was angry about his statement, but I got over it. I mean, this is America and we can be whatever we want to be, right?

However when I was doing my morning ritual of reading the Huffington Post, I came across this wonderful gem about America's favorite big mouth, Rush Limbaugh. It seems that Rush got his degrees in sociology and psychology off the back of a cereal box because his view about how Black America feels in light of the Woods scandal is outrageous and a little pathetic. Here's his radio diatribe courtesy of Media Matters.

So Mr. Limbaugh, let's see: Black America is in a tailspin because of Mr. Woods' choice of women? Ha, ha. Very funny. So I guess White America was in a tailspin when you caught in that oxycontin scandal a few years ago, right? Mr. Limbaugh, please don't assume that we are upset and falling apart because of Woods' lapse in judgement and that he prefers white women. We aren't. We're doing fine and will continue to do so no matter what.

1 comment:

  1. Much like Nancy in A Nightmare on Elm Street discovered about Fred Kruger - we must do the same with Rush Limpdick; turn your back on him, take away every bit of power we've given him.

    ReplyDelete