Thursday, September 1, 2011

Summer is Gone!

Where did the summer go? I remember getting ready for all of the conferences and trade shows I had to attend and then July was here! Now it's September and I can't say what I did with my time...Oh, I know, I worked! I have 22 days of vacation time and I only took a few days off this summer. I need some me time in a big way!

I did manage to get to NOLA this summer, but it was work related. The good news is that I got to hang out with an old friend, eat some delicious food, and get a tattoo! I was also in *ahem* New York City. Needless to say, I had an awful time there. One thing was that I stayed at the lovely Pennsylvania Hotel. That hotel is a $#!t hole! I'm surprised that I didn't get bedbugs from that place! It smelled like a homeless person's socks from the 1920s! It STANK big time! I heard they are going to demolish the building this year. I say better sooner than later.

The other issue I had with NYC was the attitude of it's inhabitants. I'm sorry, but New Yorkers are the rudest people I have encountered in all my life. Walking the sidewalks of NYC isn't an easy feat when there are people walking aimlessly about--especially in Times Square. People, you've seen that ad in Times Square 1,000 times...get over it and move on! When I was younger, I loved NY, but now once I get there, I want to leave in a few hours. Too loud, too rude, too much of everything. Give me Philly any day.

Back to the end of summer. Hopefully I will be able to stream Kevin Smith's new movie, Red State this weekend. I also plan on making a blue berry cheesecake! Yummo! I did manage to get to the gym a lot this summer--and I went in the morning! When fall rolls around, I doubt if I'll be that ambitious.

Summer, it was good seeing you again--you were hot, dry and kinda uneventful. That is until you brought that bitch Irene to the party for a few days. I forgive you for that. See you next year.




1 comment:

  1. Look nice.I'm keen this simple new efficient budding with the organizations belonging to the china nhl jerseys sapling -- the herald regarding originate, ushering within the beginning. I'm keen your simple flow of fog up that creates the actual atmosphere look more vast, azure and also big. I'm keen the actual delicate china nhl jerseys the wind. Throughout springtime, this steals your hug upon the cheek; throughout fall, this caresses this skin; throughout summer season, that produces nice great odor; throughout winter season, that has a crisp chilliness. I'm keen the actual delicate style associated with tea leaf which past longer following the drink. Your simple cheap nhl jerseys unhealthy is usually just what it is supposed to always be.

    ReplyDelete